[Workbench] Pipeline runner errors not reported to user.
(Total: 1.00 h)
I created a pipeline that arv-run-pipeline-instance wasn't happy with (bad script_parameter definition), but no error was logged to the pipeline runner page, instead the pipeline never started the first job.
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version set to 2014-08-27 Sprint
- Subject changed from Pipeline runner errors not reported to user. to [Workbench] Pipeline runner errors not reported to user.
Similar problem if it tries to run a component with a required parameter is missing.
- Assigned To set to Brett Smith
- Category set to Workbench
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Peter Amstutz wrote:
Without actually testing it, on visual inspection this looks good.
I tested it on our test cluster with success. I had to twiddle the states that could be flipped to failed, but otherwise it's good. Thanks.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset arvados|commit:a5fbf74ba1454a555f2c74290e2ff08596955bb3.
Also available in: Atom