[Workbench] Support incremental loading of long job logs, using Range requests starting at byte >0
As of #3782, the Workbench Collection controller has limited support for HTTP/1.1 Range headers, if the header begins with "bytes 0-"
Extend Range header support to include arbitrary byte ranges, so the Job log viewer can allow users to view any portion of a very large job log.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from Job log viewer supports full Range headers to [Workbench] add full Range header support to Collection controller
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to Workbench
- Story points set to 1.0
- Target version changed from Arvados Future Sprints to 2014-10-29 sprint
- Target version changed from 2014-10-29 sprint to Arvados Future Sprints
- Subject changed from [Workbench] add full Range header support to Collection controller to [Workbench] Support incremental loading of long job logs, using Range requests starting at byte >0
- Story points changed from 1.0 to 2.0
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version deleted (
Arvados Future Sprints)
Also available in: Atom