[Workbench] Anonymous collection download links should not redirect to login path.
(Total: 1.00 h)
- Visit collection page.
- Click "Create sharing link".
- Open the resulting link in a new/incognito browser session. (The file listing page works.)
- Click a link. You get a Google login page.
- (Also, unsurprisingly, pasting the supplied "wget" command line into a shell prompt causes wget to follow redirect links to a Google login page.)
- Augment the "can download an entire collection" integration test so it downloads a file, not just the list of files, as mentioned in the TODO comment. Make sure the test reproduces this bug (fails). (It is possible the bug is in the "create sharing link" process, not the download handler.)
- Fix the bug to make the test pass.