[Workbench] Oops when selecting empty project in chooser
(Total: 3.00 h)
Go to dashboard. Click on "Run pipeline". Under "Projects", select a project that is empty. The chooser will show a "Oops request failed" instead of an empty list.
(Arguably it's unhelpful to show empty projects in the list in the first place, but that's a different story. #4516 to be precise)
This looks like a bug introduced by #3400.
- Subject changed from [Workbench] Fiddlesticks when selecting empty project in chooser to [Workbench] Oops when selecting empty project in chooser
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from Bug Triage to Arvados Future Sprints
- Category set to Workbench
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assigned To set to Tom Clegg
- Target version changed from Arvados Future Sprints to 2014-12-10 sprint
- Target version changed from 2014-12-10 sprint to 2015-01-07 sprint
This bug was fixed by 78447c70 (already merged, see #4024).
4515-search-empty-project @ 1c9e7c4 adds a few basic tests for SearchController, including an "empty project" test for this specific case.
- Status changed from Feedback to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 78 to 100
Applied in changeset arvados|commit:70ffabfafec877a79cfd4ab5e4fb5831e37068fa.
Also available in: Atom