[Workbench] When searching a collection with .png's, the png's stay there if you search for any other file
I expected only .pdf's to show up
#1 Updated by Tim Pierce over 6 years ago
- Subject changed from When searching a collection with .png's, the png's stay there if you search for any other file to [Workbench] When searching a collection with .png's, the png's stay there if you search for any other file
- Category set to Workbench
- Target version set to Bug Triage
#2 Updated by Radhika Chippada over 6 years ago
#5 Updated by Brett Smith over 6 years ago
Radhika Chippada wrote:
- The div end tag placement was corrected for an image.
This looks good, thanks.
- Noticed another issue while testing. If there are any directories in the collection, the search filtering was not filtering them out. Added filterable to the directory rows to address this.
This was an intentional decision during development, to help make sure the user understood where the files were. For an example, look at the test fixture collection zzzzz-4zz18-pyw8yp9g3pr7irn. If you filter this for
file, then all the directories will disappear and you'll just get a long list of identical-looking filenames, making it tough to tell which are which. We have real collections that look like this, with the same filenames in a series of directories.
Plus, this apparently breaks the styling; the directory icon no longer appears alongside directory entries.
If you want to push just the closing div fix, that'd be fine by me. Thanks.