[Docker] Web upload stuck at "upload in progress"
|Velocity based estimate||-|
While uploading a file of just 12B size in collections via arvados UI, it just keeps showing "upload in progress" message, even after a whole 1 day.
Note: Arvados is intsalled on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS using command:
\curl -sSL http://get.arvados.org | bash
#6 Updated by Tom Clegg about 2 years ago
- Workbench uploader just gets lost / hangs (instead of throwing an error) if there is no Keep proxy
- Workbench uploader [...] if it cannot connect to the Keep proxy
- Docker setup does not provide a Keep proxy
- Docker setup provides a Keep proxy on https with a self-signed certificate (and this error is not received/handled correctly by the uploader)
- Docker setup provides a Keep proxy but it is http, and Workbench is https, so Workbench uploader is not allowed to connect to it
- Docker setup provides an API server with a self-signed certificate, and the browser hasn't added a security exception during this session, so Workbench uploader is not allowed to connect to it
#9 Updated by Tom Morris 16 days ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version deleted (
Arvados Future Sprints)
Sorry this lingered so long, but the code base has change so much since this was reported that it'd be impossible to reproduce this.
If the problem can be recreated with the current version of the software, please reopen with additional information to reproduce the problem.