[Workbench] Stats graph display for job without stats is confusing
(Total: 0.00 h)
See attached screenshot for how a job log tab looks when a job is in the install step but hasn't started actually running. There are guidelines for the graph but no other graph information, so it's not clear that a graph is going to go there. It just looks like wasted space on the page.
- Subject changed from [Workbench] Strange empty divider sections on Log tab for running Job to [Workbench] Stats graph display for job without stats is confusing
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from Bug Triage to 2015-02-18 sprint
- Make the graph div hidden by default. display:none or whatever.
- show() the graph using a cheesy1 animation when the first point gets plotted.
- Assigned To set to Tom Clegg
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Updated by Radhika Chippada over 5 years ago
I focused on the "actual" changes (though the diff is 680 lines long due to moving js code into a new file - much better).
Everything looked good. Also, verified manually testing and seeing the graph display in action.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Applied in changeset arvados|commit:1bcfe8651af341c6e7cd01a19443c7c288efa932.
Also available in: Atom