Report of insufficiently evaluated variants meeting autoscore thresholds
I'd like to have a set of reports on the "reports" page for insufficiently evaluated variants in genomes that meet autoscore thresholds. So, "in genomes" + "insufficiently-evaluated" + equal to or above an "autoscore" threshold. I think I'd like to see thresholds of 3, 4, and 5.
A variant is "insufficiently evaluated" if it fails to meet these requirements:
(1) at least 4 of 6 categories entered
(2) either case/control or familial evidence score entered*
(3) either severity or treatability score entered*
*Aside: a score of "0" is different from "-", it means someone actually looked at noted that there is no evidence supporting that category. So "0" counts as having been entered.
Updated by Ward Vandewege about 12 years ago
- Project changed from 19 to GET-Evidence
- Category deleted (
Updated by Madeleine Ball about 12 years ago
- Priority changed from High to Normal