[Documentation] List known limitations of docker install at doc.arvados.org/install
(Total: 0.00 h)
Known limitations include:
- Web upload does not work.
- Websockets does not work.
- There are two compute nodes (no nodemanager to bring up/down)
- Connecting from a host other than the host running docker will require additional DNS setup (and possibly other network stuff) that is not automatic or documented here.
- If you edit the source code, you'll have to regenerate docker images and restart containers in order to run the new code. Having the containers mount the source directory from the host is surely possible, but isn't supported yet.