[Documentation] Add some direct links on doc.arvados.org to the most useful redmine pages
After this, the doc.arvados.org content can appear at the arvados.org root, and visitors will still be able to find all of the useful content.Perhaps replace "arvados.org" link with a "Project home"(?) dropdown:
- Developer zone
#3 Updated by Radhika Chippada over 5 years ago
- I think it would nice to say “We are open source” in “Want to contribute?” bullet point, even if it is already stated at the top of the page.
- “Want to contribute” — the link “on github” => i think “on” should be plain text instead of being part of the link text.
- I think we can reduce the amount of white space between the line “Below you can also find more in-depth guides for using Arvados” and “Getting started” link. This can help make the right hand column be the same height as the left hand side column
- Can we make the jumbotron div with Dax a bit smaller so that the page fits in one page as before? It might call for a vertical scollbar now (it does on my VM). With the scrollbar it seems like too much of the page is dedicated to the banner image than content.
- Trailing white spaces
doc/index.html.liquid:63: trailing whitespace. + The content of the above documentation is licensed under the doc/index.html.liquid:65: trailing whitespace. + Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States</a> license. Code samples in the above documentation are licensed under the
#4 Updated by Nancy Ouyang over 5 years ago
1. fixed "we are open source"
2. fixed link
3. see image -- on my screen, the right column is too short, that is why I added the white space -- what's your screen resolution so I can replicate what you're seeing?
4. I want to replace he "Dax banner" with a screenshot carousel, so I won't update the CSS for now.
5. fixed whitespace