[Documentation] User guide doesn't link to or acknowledge new "Getting Started" section
The User Guide has its own section labled "Getting started" which is confusing with the new (much better) "Getting Started" section.
#2 Updated by Nancy Ouyang over 5 years ago
This is a quick fix only.
- I disambiguated "user guide" vs "getting started" sections with some text
- I renamed "getting started" in the left navbar of the "user guide" to "welcome" to create less confusion
- I added "next steps" linking to the "user guide" in "getting started"
#3 Updated by Radhika Chippada over 5 years ago
Looks much better and clears the confusion with disconnected "Getting started" sections. Just a few minor suggestions.
- “Now that you’ve finished the Getting …” => can we say “Now that you’ve read the Getting …”
- “commandline” => can you make it “command line”
- User guide -> Welcome to Arvados
- “This is the User Guide. If you are new to Arvados and want to get started quickly, go to Getting Started instead.” => I think no need to say “This is the User Guide.”. I think saying something like “If you are new to Arvados, please read Getting Started guide for quick introduction to working with Arvados” would be nicer.