[API] [Documentation] Specify how to find the variants in a gene
A user should be able to find samples (and the variants each sample has) that have variants in a gene.Meant to answer the questions:
- who has a mutation in this gene?
- (nice, but not necessary) who has a rare mutation in this gene?
- (nice, but not necessary) who has a frameshift mutation?
- (nice, but not necessary) who has a nonsense mutation?
This should be do-able using a wrapper around the basic API calls
See documentation in lighting/docs for the basic API calls
#2 Updated by Sarah Guthrie over 6 years ago
- Project changed from Curii Science to Lightning
- Subject changed from [API] [Sprite] [Documentation] Implement and describe how to make "GET variants-in-gene" query to [API] [Documentation] Specify how to find the variants in a gene
- Description updated (diff)