[Documentation] arvados VM simulator, demonstrating how it looks to use Arvados from CLI
- No need to interact with the real world at all. Not intended as a way to actually get work done.
- Purpose is just to make it really obvious that Arvados -- if you were using it -- would let you use a CLI to initiate work which then becomes visible in Workbench.
- Functioning versions of this could include:
- a browser-based terminal/SSH client, perhaps https://github.com/paradoxxxzero/butterfly
- an in-browser terminal that can handle some "arv" commands by doing the appropriate API calls.
#4 Updated by Nancy Ouyang over 3 years ago
A +1 from Nico, who writes
"I just want to play" type of instructions:
something very hands on like https://www.docker.com/tryit/ will be awesome, but [even] some copy&paste instructions like https://gist.github.com/caspyin/2288960 or http://docs.openstack.org/developer/keystone/api_curl_examples.html make the hands-on experience much better