[Workbench] Improve presentation of anonymously-viewed collections (via both "sharing link" and regular copy-and-pasted Location)
(Total: 0.00 h)
- "wget-friendly" page should have a link -- which wget/curl tools know not to follow -- to the regular web view. (At least if the collection is readable by anonymous or current user; ideally, even if a reader token is required.)
- Regular web view should work with a reader token.
- Both views should show the collection's permalink (curover.se/uuid)
- UI should help user choose the right sharing feature ("get link to share" vs. sharing the collection/project and sharing the regular link)
- Perhaps move the "get sharing link" feature into a Sharing tab?
- Perhaps rename "get sharing link" / "shared at", to disambiguate from newer "share with specific users/groups" feature?
- Show the description in its own tab
- If the description isn't empty, the description tab should be the initial/default one. Otherwise, Files should be the default.
- If the collection contains a README.md file, render it in a "README" tab
- Get rid of "no source information available".
- Move "output of X" and "activity" info into a "History" tab.
- Find a smaller (but still findable) way to show the content hash. (Perhaps next to the copy/move buttons?)