Story #2256: [Workbench] Users can access an Arvados shell through the Web
Task #6360: add arvados API token libpam python module for shellinabox via puppet for shell nodes.
- Subject changed from package webssh to package shellinabox-2.14
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Remaining (hours) set to 0.0
This package is already available in mainline Debian (both Wheezy and Jessie).
- Assigned To changed from Ward Vandewege to Nico César
- Estimated time set to 0.00 h
I'll take this ticket
Let's install them using puppet ( and check how the configuration will be etc- etc)
I got it working just changing /etc/default/shellinabox:
"/shell" is the location in the URL as in https://webshell.cluster.arvadosapi.com/shell
Also available in: Atom