[Workbench] [Webshell] Rough edges in web shell
Warning: laundry list. Might need to be prioritize bits and/or split into separate stories.
- More robust username/password bot. Instead of waiting 1000 milliseconds, wait for the appropriate "username:" and "password:" prompts to appear. (This will also require changing the authentication setup so there is a password prompt.)
- Option to reconnect session after disconnect. This is built in to webshell, but it's been commented out because the "send username and token" mechanism doesn't get invoked. See abe3b88
- Consider opening terminal in a new window with minimal browser decoration (like Google Cloud) or a new tab.
- Better feedback when login fails (e.g., authentication failure). Currently you just get another username: prompt which (inexplicably, from the user's perspective) doesn't get auto-filled like the first one.
- When navigating away from an open session, browser should show an alert box. "Navigating away will terminate your shell session. Stay on this page to leave it open." Something like that. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1289234/alerts-when-navigating-away-from-a-web-page
- At least some semblance of testing.