[Documentation] Higher Level Python SDK Reference Page
I think this would be super important for those trying to use the python sdk for the first time.Notes to make sure to have:
- How to create concurrent crunch tasks (point to http://doc.arvados.org/user/topics/tutorial-parallel.html)
- How to input files to work with.
- How to work with executable binaries in Keep.
- How to copy files to a temporary directory, because some tools require to work with the file outside of keep.
- How to output entire directories, or one file to Keep.