[Tyler] Design scope of small application
We want an application that when given a well-sequenced human sequence and a tag set returns the unique identifier(s) of this hash. This application, currently named Tyler because names are helpful, should also be documented.Decisions that must be made:
- Implementation - online or downloadable project or both
- If online, should it be a project on su92l?
- Where should this be documented?
- How do we respond to missing information? (At least one tag is observed, but dangling sequence exists)
- What should be returned if no tags match?
- What should be returned if a tag exists, but it has a variant on it?
- What should be returned if two far apart tags are observed close? (ie. How should we treat cancer genomes)
- Is this feasible for the next sprint?
- What is an acceptable amount time for this application to take?
- How will Tyler connect with the HGVM instance?
HGVM graph visualization demo