[Deployment] Add systemd unit definition to the keepproxy package
- The definition should always be installed somewhere under
- On distros we support that ship with systemd (currently just Debian 8), the package installs the unit definition on the system.
- Users should not need to edit this file to make configuration changes. Instead they should make changes to a file in
/etc/default(on Debian) or
/etc/sysconfig(on Red Hat) which are respected by the unit definition.
- We want this to be as close as possible functionally to what we currently do under runit—whether that's thanks to runit features, or stuff we arrange in our runit script.
- We want Restart= to automatically restart the daemon in most cases. See systemd.service documentation
- We want StandardOutput= to move output to syslog or similar. See systemd.exec documentation
(some other background: http://www.kibinlabs.com/systemd-logging-tricks/)