[Crunch] Get node hardware information from properties, not info
- Node hardware information used to be in the info field.
- Node info is only visible to admins. In #3605, we moved this information to properties, so non-admins could see it.
- We neglected to updated crunch-dispatch to keep up with this change.
Wherever crunch-dispatch looks for node hardware info (under the keys total_ram_mb, total_scratch_mb, and total_cpu_cores), make sure it's looking in the properties field, rather than info.
#4 Updated by Brett Smith almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assigned To changed from Radhika Chippada to Brett Smith
7668-crunch-node-properties-wip is up for review. It is a less-than-one-line change, but please double-check my work that this will bring all of Crunch in line with the current way node information is stored.