[Crunch] Crunchstat and arv-mount print final stats before exiting
When collecting performance stats/metrics, the metrics for the last bit of work is usually lost because the job terminates between sampling points. Crunchstat and arv-mount should calculate and print out final stats right before exiting.
- Subject changed from [Crunch] Crunchstat prints final stats before exiting to [Crunch] Crunchstat and arv-mount print final stats before exiting
- Description updated (diff)
- Story points changed from 0.5 to 1.0
- Target version set to Arvados Future Sprints
In particular, for very short jobs, there may never be any performance stats logged causing crunchstats-summary to produce the mysterious "no report generated" without hinting at why.
- Related to Feature #12746: [crunch2] Add I/O (and other?) stats to crunch-run added
Also available in: Atom