[Documentation] Install guide guides people to install and configure keep-web
- Add node(s) and certificate(s) for keep-web in the Prerequisites, as applicable. (I don't know what's applicable.)
- keep-web needs a page in the install guide. [It already has one.]
- This page is linked in the TOC. [Uncomment the link in the current TOC.]
- Add details to the Workbench configuration section such that file downloads are served through keep-web.
#9 Updated by Tom Clegg almost 5 years ago
Re: "Add details to the Workbench configuration section such that file downloads are served through keep-web"I didn't change the Workbench page, so we still have a "go back to workbench and change config" step while installing keep-web.
- It seems like the alternative is to say something on the Workbench page like "go read about keep-web and decide how you're going to set that up, then come back here to type your Workbench config", which seems (at least) as confusing/disruptive.
- Getting Workbench alive unblocks a bunch of other testing and troubleshooting opportunities, so making it harder/slower to set it up seems like a move in the wrong direction.
#10 Updated by Radhika Chippada almost 5 years ago
Branch 7996-keep-web-doc lgtm.
As for the install guide issue, I also think that it would be confusing to talk about keep-web in workbench installation if we were to assume that the user is going through the docs in order. It seems like talking about workbench config inside the keep-web guide for the keep-web config portion seems fair.