[Draft] [Crunch2] arv-container to run containers
Implement an "arv-container" command. This will run on the compute node to actually implement container execution.
It has the following responsibility:
- Initialize from uuid of a Queued container record and API token
- Redirect stdout & stderr to logs table & keep
- Fetch and install Docker image as needed
- Set up mount points as described by container record. May include fetching from git and setting up keep mount points.
- Run docker container
- Finalize log, output & mark container record as Complete.