[Docs] arvados Red Hat repo definition includes gpgkey
Red Hat repositories can include a gpgkey field. The value is a URL where the ASCII-armored public key lives. By defining this, we can save users the three steps of manually downloading and installing our key. yum will just do it for them.
See the docs about [repository] sections in http://linux.die.net/man/5/yum.conf. I don't see any other options worth setting.
Add RPM repository GPG key and modify CentOS information accordingly
#3 Updated by Javier Bértoli over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version changed from Kanban to 2017-06-21 sprint
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Added key to the repository http://rpm.arvados.org/CentOS/RPM-GPG-KEY-curoverse
- Updated documentation: commit b7cf3197e@arvados, branch 8326-add-centos-repo-gpg-key
Tested and working on CentOS7