[Docs] Many tutorial instructions are wrong outside Curoverse clusters
- Clusters installed following the guide don't have a switchyard. The tutorial usually assumes there is one.
- The tutorial assumes you have layout specific to our own VMs:
- where settings.conf is already set (see #8344)
- where working data should go to /data
- where you automatically have Keep mounted at ~/keep.
- The tutorial assumes you can run Docker containers on the shell node.
- On qr1hi, where default_docker_image_for_jobs is set, any job that doesn't specify a Docker image will use that. This means running the job locally will fail.