[CWL] Poll jobs instead of using events interface
(Total: 0.00 h)
Arvados-cwl-runner currently uses the events interface to get notifications when jobs finish. However, because the websockets server is unreliable, it uses log table polling, but log table polling is also unreliable, and also puts unnecessary strain on the API server.
arvados-cwl-runner should be modified to poll only job or container records that it is actively interested in.
- Description updated (diff)
- Assigned To set to Peter Amstutz
- Target version set to 2016-08-31 sprint
- Story points set to 0.5
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Nice to get rid of those "get all events about any job/container in the world" filters. ;)
Commented-out logging statement in services/api/lib/eventbus.rb committed by mistake?
Typo "Runs is a separate thread."
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset arvados|commit:7daef1e224ee6fb8b03cd7b71773c5381c07324e.
Also available in: Atom