[Crunch2][Documentation] Add workflows to API Reference -> API Methods
- Add "workflows" to api methods
- A Workflow contains: name, description, and a workflow yaml
- workflow yaml
- This should be a valid yaml representing the cwl workflow
- The Workflow's name and address will be set based on the name and description in workflow yaml, unless they were manually set by the user
- The workflow.yaml can specify cwlVersion, baseCommand, inputs, and default outputs.
- Anything else?
Updated by Peter Amstutz about 6 years ago
The "Workflow definition" section doesn't provide enough information. I suggest the description for "definition" should just say "a Common Workflow Language document" and provide a link to http://www.commonwl.org/ then delete the "Workflow definition" section.