Arvados Contributor Wiki¶
This wiki has information related to the open source project. It's a work in progress, so come back often for updates and feel free to become a contributor.
- Table of contents
- 2022-03-02 sprint
- Arvados Contributor Wiki
- Introduction to Arvados
- Technical Architecture
- Cloud Operating Systems and Virtualization
- Provenance and Reproducibility
- Federation and Data Sharing
- Glossary of Arvados Terms
- External Resources
- User Guide — How to manage data and do analysis with Arvados.
- Running Common Workflow Language (CWL) workflows on Arvados
- Install Guide — Instructions for installing Arvados.
- SDK Reference — Details about the Arvados SDKs.
- API Reference — Details about the Arvados APIs.
- How to Report Issues in Arvados -- including some notes about safely reporting bugs in a public forum.
- Using Arvados Composer
- Forum, Chat and Mailing Lists
- Mission and Principles
- Code of Conduct
- Design Process
- Arvados Summit - Fall 2013
Contributing and hacking¶
- How to Contribute
- Hacking HQ: introductory material for new developers, and index of resources for all of us
- Development process
- Release Checklist
- Arvados Licenses FAQ
- Documentation Project
- Proposals and work-in-progress design documents
- Keep, the content addressable distributed storage service
- Crunch, container orchestration
- System and Metadata Database
- SDKs, including the Python library and the CLI "arv" tool
- Workbench, the web-based application for doing day-to-day work in Arvados
- Node Manager dynamically starts and stops cloud compute nodes based on demand in the job queue
- Common Workflow Language integration with Arvados
- CWL Conformance