These pages are for people who are making tools and pipelines (both new and old) run on the Arvados platform.
- Port a Pipeline — a tutorial for first-timers
- Writing Crunch scripts in Python — recipes to learn from / copy and paste
- Writing a Script Calling a Third Party Tool — more recipes to learn from / copy and paste
- arvswitch bash functions to make it easy to switch between Arvados sites on the command line
- Only Using the Command Line — How to use Arvados only from the command line
- How to submit compute work to Arvados — an overview of different approaches