Arvados Contributor Wiki¶
Note: some of the information on this wiki, especially discussion of the Arvados architecture, is somewhat out of date. Visit the main site and documentation site links above for the most current information.
- Table of contents
- Arvados Contributor Wiki
- Introduction to Arvados
- Technical Architecture
- Cloud Operating Systems and Virtualization
- Provenance and Reproducibility
- Federation and Data Sharing
- Glossary of Arvados Terms
- External Resources
- User Guide — How to manage data and do analysis with Arvados.
- Running Common Workflow Language (CWL) workflows on Arvados
- Install Guide — Instructions for installing Arvados.
- SDK Reference — Details about the Arvados SDKs.
- API Reference — Details about the Arvados APIs.
- How to Report Issues in Arvados -- including some notes about safely reporting bugs in a public forum.
- Forum, Chat and Mailing Lists
- Mission and Principles
- Code of Conduct
- Design Process
- Arvados Summit - Fall 2013
Contributing and hacking¶
- How to Contribute
- Hacking HQ: introductory material for new developers, and index of resources for all of us
- Development process
- Release Checklist
- Arvados Licenses FAQ
- Documentation Project
- Proposals and work-in-progress design documents
- Keep, the content addressable distributed storage service
- Crunch, container orchestration
- System and Metadata Database
- SDKs, including the Python library and the CLI "arv" tool
- Workbench, the web-based application for doing day-to-day work in Arvados
- Node Manager dynamically starts and stops cloud compute nodes based on demand in the job queue
- Common Workflow Language integration with Arvados
- CWL Conformance