Arvados Contributor Wiki¶
This wiki has information related to the open source project. It's a work in progress, so come back often for updates and feel free to become a contributor.
- Table of contents
- Arvados Contributor Wiki
- Introduction to Arvados
- Technical Architecture
- Cloud Operating Systems and Virtualization
- Provenance and Reproducibility
- Federation and Data Sharing
- Glossary of Arvados Terms
- Data Manager
- Content Addressable Distributed File System ("Keep")
- Names -- Unique Descriptors for Objects
- System and Metadata Database
- Computation and Pipeline Processing
- Web-Based User Interface ("Workbench")
- REST API Server
- SDKs and Command Line Interface
- Release Status — Important!
- User Guide — How to manage data and do analysis with Arvados.
- API Reference — Details about the Arvados APIs.
Contributing and hacking¶
- Source Tree Overview and Implementation Status
- Installing a Development Arvados Instance
- How to Contribute
- Documentation Project
- Mission and Principles
- IRC and Mailing Lists
- Design Process
- Roadmap and Release Plan
- Arvados Summit - Fall 2013