Arvados Future Sprints
Due in about 22 months (01/02/2020) (Sprint start date 01/01/2020)
Arvados Contributor Wiki¶
This wiki has information related to the open source project. It's a work in progress, so come back often for updates and feel free to become a contributor.
- Table of contents
- Future sprints
- Arvados Contributor Wiki
- Introduction to Arvados
- Technical Architecture
- Cloud Operating Systems and Virtualization
- Provenance and Reproducibility
- Federation and Data Sharing
- Glossary of Arvados Terms
- Keep, the content addressable distributed storage service
- Computation and Pipeline Processing
- System and Metadata Database
- SDKs, including the Python library and the CLI "arv" tool
- Workbench, the web-based application for doing day-to-day work in Arvados
- Node Manager dynamically starts and stops cloud compute nodes based on demand in the job queue
- Release Status — Important!
- Documentation Site — Main page for all the docs.
- User Guide — How to manage data and do analysis with Arvados.
- API Reference — Details about the Arvados APIs.
- SDK Reference — Details about the Arvados SDKs.
- Admin Guide — Basic information about administration.
- Install Guide — Instructions for installing Arvados.
- How to Report Issues in Arvados -- including some notes about safely reporting bugs in a public forum.
Contributing and hacking¶
- Hacking HQ: introductory material for new developers, and index of resources for all of us
- Source Tree Overview and implementation status
- Installing a Development Arvados Instance
- How to Contribute
- Documentation Project
- Design Principles
- Proposals and work-in-progress design documents
- Mission and Principles
- IRC and Mailing Lists
- Design Process
- Arvados Summit - Fall 2013