- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/09/2010
- Last connection: 10/17/2019
- GET-Evidence (Hacker, 11/21/2010)
- Free Factories (Manager, Hacker, Reporter, 02/10/2011)
- warehouse-gui-kit (Manager, Hacker, Reporter, 08/30/2011)
- Tapestry (Manager, 09/12/2011)
- Arvados (Manager, 04/04/2013)
- Lightning (Manager, 09/28/2015)
- Arvados Genomics Benchmark (Manager, 12/10/2015)
- Arvados Workbench 2 (Manager, 05/23/2018)
- 08:23 PM Arvados Bug #15734 (New): [a-d-c] needs to populate node.json in the container log collection
- Node manager drops a file called node.json in the container log collection, with an output like this:...
- 06:13 PM Arvados Bug #15716 (In Progress): [api] deleting all keep_service records results in 422 error on subsequent request for keep_service list
- Following the instructions in the upgrading document, I'm converting 4xphq's keepstores to use config.yml. That is co...
- 04:48 PM Arvados Revision 7c430b8a (arvados): Add the GOGC=10 environment variable to the Keepstore service file, to make
- Keepstore memory use tightly coupled to the number of buffers it is
configured to use.
No issue #
- 03:48 PM Arvados Bug #15707 (New): [arvados-dispatch-cloud] should not include "on hold" containers in "queued" metrics
- On qr1hi, we currently have 26 queued containers according to a-d-c. None are running and the situation hasn't change...
- 02:31 PM Arvados Bug #15496: [Workbench] Group membership doesn't work on User admin page
- This was missed on the 1.4.1 release, the commit commit:431f22982dfee8f4d1c9590b3bce8d36709d5dd9 was not picked onto ...
- 09:08 PM Arvados Bug #15673 (Resolved): [SDKs][Ruby] Update faraday usage
- 09:08 PM Arvados Bug #15673: [SDKs][Ruby] Update faraday usage
- I have pushed the version with the faraday fix as the arvados-google-api-client gem version 0.8.7.3.
- 05:44 PM Arvados Revision ddb63a6b (arvados-dev): run-deploy.sh improvements:
- * make sure all arv-keepdocker calls include the project id.
* add some extra verbosity before arv-keepdocker call to...
- 05:06 PM Arvados Revision cf51f337 (arvados-dev): run-deploy.sh fix: be consistent in how we call arv-keepdocker.
- No issue #
Arvados-DCO-1.1-Signed-off-by: Ward Vandewege <email@example.com>
- 02:20 PM Arvados Bug #15660 (New): [doc] update aws spot instance doc page for a-d-c
- The page is at https://doc.arvados.org/master/admin/spot-instances.html
Also available in: Atom