- Registered on: 09/09/2010
- Last connection: 05/16/2017
Reported issues: 1115
- 03:06 pm Arvados Wiki edit: Curoverse_Lunch_TMP (#19)
- 03:06 pm Arvados Wiki edit: Curoverse_Lunch_TMP (#18)
- 03:05 pm Arvados Wiki edit: Curoverse_Lunch_TMP (#17)
- 03:04 pm Arvados Wiki edit: Curoverse_Lunch (#103)
- 01:59 pm Arvados Wiki edit: Developer_Certificate_Of_Origin (#2)
- 01:58 pm Arvados Wiki edit: Developer_Certificate_Of_Origin (#1)
- 01:10 am Arvados Revision a795e5e0 (arvados): Be smarter about how we handle packages built in previous runs.
- This commit fixes a bug: packages that were built but failed testing
will no longer be uploaded later, when a subsequ...
- 09:09 pm Arvados Revision 02b75a37 (arvados): The Workbench package has a build-time dependency on tzdata for
- Ubuntu1604, which is not included in the default upstream docker image.
Add it to our list of dependencies.
- 08:21 pm Arvados Revision 411109e1 (arvados): Fix Workbench package dependency.
- No issue #
- 07:11 pm Arvados Revision 8b6d154d (arvados): Our API server and Workbench packages depend on 2 gems that compile
- native objects, which require g++ to build them: event-machine and
therubyracer. For our debian-based distros, that p...
Also available in: Atom