- 02:19 PM Arvados Bug #17300 (New): array of array of File causes 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'resolved'
- When running an ExpressionTool which has an output of the following type:...
- 10:57 AM Arvados Feature #16491 (New): Local/Samba/NFS Arvados uploads in pure Golang
- A frequent use case we are facing is uploading data from hosts:
1) without a Python installation,
2) where we hav...
- 04:39 PM Arvados Bug #16325 (New): Logs/outputs from Cancelled processes don't have properties.type="log"/"output"
- It has been my experience so far that logs/outputs from Cancelled jobs don't end up marked with the appropriate "type...
- 06:02 PM Arvados Story #12917: Users should be able to see if a container failed from the container_request method
- Again speaking privately here. This seems important. Workbenches are slow because of small API issues like this one. ...
- 10:34 AM Arvados Feature #15854: Add container request filtering based on container.exit_code and container.state
- Does it also allow to use container.state and container.exit_code in select? It would be great for populating lists o...
- 08:03 PM Arvados Bug #16299: make scatter job: File object contains contents with number of bytes that exceeds CONTENT_LIMIT length (65536)
- turned out to be complaining about too large a synthetic file in InitialWorkDirRequirement. please close this one.
- 02:59 PM Arvados Bug #16299 (Resolved): make scatter job: File object contains contents with number of bytes that exceeds CONTENT_LIMIT length (65536)
- This seems like a bug to me and any attempts to set loadContents: false don't help. I mean... CWL isn't supposed to l...
- 11:40 AM Arvados Bug #16297: Dirent entry Expression not handled correctly according to CWL spec
- 11:38 AM Arvados Feature #3734: [Keep] Keepstore and keepproxy support HTTP Range requests
- Speaking strictly only in private capacity here. This issue is very high on my wish list.
- 10:16 AM Arvados Bug #16007: Permission graph update is slow with large numbers of groups
- Sounds great, very much looking forward to it.
If this turns out not to be sufficient I was doing some reading and...
Also available in: Atom