- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2010
- Last connection: 01/11/2017
- 11:24 AM Tapestry Bug #8320 (Resolved): "Removal Requests" page not accessible by some admins
- Regarding this page: https://my.pgp-hms.org/admin/removal_requests
On Harvard PGP's Tapestry site the account for ...
- 05:30 PM Tapestry Bug #8155: Fix bulk mail "send" link
- I got around this by calling the correct URL in the browser, which I didn't think should work (technically I think it...
- 04:02 PM Tapestry Bug #8155 (New): Fix bulk mail "send" link
- On /admin/bulk_messages, the href for a "send" link actually provides the link for a "test".
The "send" should lin...
- 07:39 PM Tapestry Bug #7875: 403 error on /static for my.pgp-hms.org
- Related ticket: https://rt.pgp-hms.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=2377
- 07:21 PM Tapestry Bug #7826: Make sure that datasets which are served from Keep via get-evidence have collections
- Possibly related issue in RT: https://rt.pgp-hms.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=2378
- 07:14 PM Tapestry Bug #7875 (Resolved): 403 error on /static for my.pgp-hms.org
- The documents linked also have 403 errors, e.g. this link to the most recent consent document:
- 04:42 PM Tapestry Feature #7675 (Resolved): Add Open Humans to third parties list
- It was previously on the page, but removed as we worked out UI/UX issues.
The removal here (to be reverted): https...
- 08:31 PM Tapestry Bug #7425: Suffix .bz2 missing on downloaded genome file
- Suffix also missing for a microbiome dataset "Microbiome report for PGP kit #2162 "Bows"" on this profile: https://my...
- 07:32 PM Tapestry Bug #7425: Suffix .bz2 missing on downloaded genome file
- Suffix also missing in the file downloaded when clicking the "Download" link for item #650 (CGI sample GS03166-DNA_E0...
- 02:53 PM Tapestry Feature #7462: Always redirect Open Humans user back to OH
- We reviewed this in Harvard PGP staff meeting, albeit with very low attendance.
The argument against this redirect...
Also available in: Atom