- Registered on: 07/01/2014
- Last connection: 08/18/2017
Reported issues: 916
- 07:22 pm Arvados Bug #12093 (Resolved): arvados-cwl-runner doesn't propogate --project-uuid to submitting container
- 05:25 pm Arvados Bug #12051 (New): lost job log
- for https://workbench.e51c5.arvadosapi.com/pipeline_instances/e51c5-d1hrv-prpopnuyn8u43ej 55001604176962 interpretati...
- 05:38 pm Arvados Bug #12047: CWL should check yml to make sure pdh's exist
- samir had the chr2vcf missing a b
- 05:36 pm Arvados Bug #12047 (New): CWL should check yml to make sure pdh's exist
- Changing the name because this pipeline shouldn't have run in the first place if one letter was off in the pdh.
- 05:34 pm Arvados Bug #12047 (Closed): CWL should check yml to make sure pdh's exist
- samir said he missed one letter in the pdh.
- 05:27 pm Arvados Bug #12047 (New): CWL should check yml to make sure pdh's exist
a script parameter is "keep:7c09923c1aad2f...
- 02:22 pm Arvados Feature #12028 (New): Be able to create a new collection based on a subdirectory in workbench
- Right now you can only click on files to create a new collection, users should also be able to click on directories.
- 05:16 pm Arvados Feature #12009 (New): Find arvados-cwl-runner version easier in a container request
- I found the arvados/jobs image commit in the api_response of a job and then i ran some shell script to find all the a...
- 02:22 pm Arvados Bug #11965 (Closed): arvados-cwl-runner --help --api default needs to be changed
- with the merge of https://dev.arvados.org/issues/11857, the default api is now containers, which should be reflected ...
- 06:59 pm Arvados Bug #11899 (Closed): [Documentation] Fix Subscribing to events page
- nvm, was due to a websockets problem on a specific cluster.
Also available in: Atom