- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/13/2014
- Last connection: 07/15/2020
- Arvados (Hacker, 07/13/2014)
- 12:36 PM Arvados Feature #13642: keepstore backend for ceph librados
- Tom - any progress over the past couple years getting the keepstore volume drivers refactored into a run-time loadabl...
- 10:39 PM Arvados Bug #13636: crunch-run takes a very long time for CWL steps with large numbers of File inputs - could use a new kind of mounts entry to address this
- N.B. that matrix transpose is not a real CWL ExpressionTool but rather a CommandLineTool that we use in place of an e...
- 10:37 PM Arvados Bug #13636: crunch-run takes a very long time for CWL steps with large numbers of File inputs - could use a new kind of mounts entry to address this
- While it's true that our steps that basically just provide CWL JSON rearrangement functionality have the largest numb...
- 10:43 AM Arvados Bug #14074 (Resolved): a-c-r does not work with input keep locators containing '#' characters
- I can confirm that fc582bfe0561092165f45b7b6f4d0025892aebfd fixes this issue. Keep URI path segments in CWL inputs ...
- 01:11 PM Arvados Bug #14115: c-d-s reniceAll takes a very long time and holds up SqueueChecker updates and initial job submission
- I think the strategy that `reniceAll` is implementing to manage priority is just not workable with a large number of ...
- 11:35 AM Arvados Bug #14117: c-d-s reniceAll sets nice on jobs that are not pending
- so, perhaps:...
- 11:25 AM Arvados Bug #14117: c-d-s reniceAll sets nice on jobs that are not pending
- According to squeue docs (https://slurm.schedmd.com/squeue.html) the complete set of possible job states are: ...
- 11:04 AM Arvados Bug #14117 (New): c-d-s reniceAll sets nice on jobs that are not pending
- The reniceAll function makes no distinction between the state of jobs, and SqueueChecker runs `squeue` with the `--al...
- 09:17 AM Arvados Bug #14113 (Closed): c-d-s SqueueChecker may violate sync.RWMutex semantics (potential goroutine deadlock?)
- After review of the sync.Cond source, I am pretty sure this is ok.
- 02:23 AM Arvados Bug #14116: c-d-s reniceAll does not wait for complete information on Arvados jobs
- It would probably be safe to run something like reniceAll on a partial list of Arvados containers that Dispatcher.Run...
Also available in: Atom