- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/13/2014
- Last connection: 04/15/2021
- Arvados (Hacker, 07/13/2014)
- 12:38 PM Arvados Support #17474 (Resolved): Go Docs broken due to license issue
- The link provided by doc.arvados.org (e.g. on https://doc.arvados.org/v2.1/sdk/go/index.html) to Go Docs is:
- 10:40 PM Arvados Feature #17112: Store unsigned collection manifests in keep
- Peter Amstutz wrote:
> In this scheme, the block contains a manifest which consists of a file which is itself a mani...
- 05:38 PM Arvados Feature #17112 (New): Store unsigned collection manifests in keep
- This is a write-up of the manifests-in-keep idea I mentioned on the Arvados community call earlier.
I think that I...
- 12:36 PM Arvados Feature #13642: keepstore backend for ceph librados
- Tom - any progress over the past couple years getting the keepstore volume drivers refactored into a run-time loadabl...
- 10:39 PM Arvados Bug #13636: crunch-run takes a very long time for CWL steps with large numbers of File inputs - could use a new kind of mounts entry to address this
- N.B. that matrix transpose is not a real CWL ExpressionTool but rather a CommandLineTool that we use in place of an e...
- 10:37 PM Arvados Bug #13636: crunch-run takes a very long time for CWL steps with large numbers of File inputs - could use a new kind of mounts entry to address this
- While it's true that our steps that basically just provide CWL JSON rearrangement functionality have the largest numb...
- 10:43 AM Arvados Bug #14074 (Resolved): a-c-r does not work with input keep locators containing '#' characters
- I can confirm that fc582bfe0561092165f45b7b6f4d0025892aebfd fixes this issue. Keep URI path segments in CWL inputs ...
- 01:11 PM Arvados Bug #14115: c-d-s reniceAll takes a very long time and holds up SqueueChecker updates and initial job submission
- I think the strategy that `reniceAll` is implementing to manage priority is just not workable with a large number of ...
- 11:35 AM Arvados Bug #14117: c-d-s reniceAll sets nice on jobs that are not pending
- so, perhaps:...
- 11:25 AM Arvados Bug #14117: c-d-s reniceAll sets nice on jobs that are not pending
- According to squeue docs (https://slurm.schedmd.com/squeue.html) the complete set of possible job states are: ...
Also available in: Atom