- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/13/2014
- Last connection: 09/01/2021
- Arvados (Hacker, 07/13/2014)
- 04:54 PM Arvados Story #13697: Prevent the API server and database from continuing to serve requests to clients after timeout
- I am once again running into problems with API server resource starvation due to long-running requests causing normal...
- 02:51 PM Arvados Feature #5778: [FUSE] Support efficient copy at command line
- For a limited use-case in which you want to use arv-mount to drive the actual copying (i.e. which file(s) to copy fro...
- 03:42 PM Arvados Bug #17741 (New): Golang SDK CollectionFileSystem uses time.Now() as default Last-Modified for all collections identified by portable data hash
- We are using the Golang SDK to back endpoints on an http data-server that we use as part of our internal data service...
- 12:38 PM Arvados Support #17474 (Resolved): Go Docs broken due to license issue
- The link provided by doc.arvados.org (e.g. on https://doc.arvados.org/v2.1/sdk/go/index.html) to Go Docs is:
- 10:40 PM Arvados Feature #17112: Store unsigned collection manifests in keep
- Peter Amstutz wrote:
> In this scheme, the block contains a manifest which consists of a file which is itself a mani...
- 05:38 PM Arvados Feature #17112 (New): Store unsigned collection manifests in keep
- This is a write-up of the manifests-in-keep idea I mentioned on the Arvados community call earlier.
I think that I...
- 12:36 PM Arvados Feature #13642: keepstore backend for ceph librados
- Tom - any progress over the past couple years getting the keepstore volume drivers refactored into a run-time loadabl...
- 10:39 PM Arvados Bug #13636: crunch-run takes a very long time for CWL steps with large numbers of File inputs - could use a new kind of mounts entry to address this
- N.B. that matrix transpose is not a real CWL ExpressionTool but rather a CommandLineTool that we use in place of an e...
- 10:37 PM Arvados Bug #13636: crunch-run takes a very long time for CWL steps with large numbers of File inputs - could use a new kind of mounts entry to address this
- While it's true that our steps that basically just provide CWL JSON rearrangement functionality have the largest numb...
- 10:43 AM Arvados Bug #14074 (Resolved): a-c-r does not work with input keep locators containing '#' characters
- I can confirm that fc582bfe0561092165f45b7b6f4d0025892aebfd fixes this issue. Keep URI path segments in CWL inputs ...
Also available in: Atom