- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/09/2010
- Last connection: 09/16/2020
- 07:30 PM Arvados Bug #16852 (New): [keep-balance] replication level distribution should account for volumes' built-in replication
- In olden days, the replication level distribution (logged by keep-balance after each run) reflected the underlying st...
- 07:26 PM Arvados Feature #16838: [a-d-c] probe metrics
- LGTM, thanks!
- 07:00 PM Arvados Bug #16851 (New): [keep-balance] "underreplicated blocks" are overcounted in log messages
- Currently, any block that's being pulled is counted as "underreplicated" in keep-balance's summary logs. But sometime...
- 05:46 PM Arvados Bug #16850: [keep-web] Add KeyCount field to ListObjects response
- 16850-s3-keycount @ commit:a3eefdae693e4195ca4f46b7873f3055f4a0d377 -- https://ci.arvados.org/view/Developer/job/deve...
- 05:34 PM Arvados Bug #16850 (In Progress): [keep-web] Add KeyCount field to ListObjects response
- See https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/API/API_ListObjectsV2.html
- 04:03 PM Arvados Feature #16838: [a-d-c] probe metrics
- TestProbeAndUpdate panics in WithLabelValues -- could solve this by calling @pool.registerMetrics(prometheus.NewRegis...
- 03:49 PM Arvados Task #16845 (In Progress): review 16838-probe-metrics
- 01:54 PM Arvados Bug #16842: [keepstore] S3 driver should handle sub-second precision in timestamps
- 16842-s3-timestamp-precision @ commit:7e503a238d67b79a9f87e50086ca217d4873726e -- https://ci.arvados.org/view/Develop...
- 08:32 PM Arvados Task #16844 (Resolved): Review 16842-s3-timestamp-precision
- 06:08 PM Arvados Bug #16842: [keepstore] S3 driver should handle sub-second precision in timestamps
- Aside: the rationale for truncating the index timestamps (rather than truncating before comparing in the trash worker...
Also available in: Atom