- Registered on: 06/18/2015
- Last connection: 04/28/2017
Reported issues: 135
- 07:42 pm Arvados Bug #11557: [CWL] arvados-cwl-runner with job reuse doesn't put the jobs/output collections in th...
- Log collections and output collections can be copied to the new project in a straightforward way, I think the tricky ...
- 05:29 pm Arvados Bug #11557 (New): [CWL] arvados-cwl-runner with job reuse doesn't put the jobs/output collections...
- Right now aravados-cwl-runner doesn't put the jobs/output collections in the designated project if the jobs are reuse...
- 02:31 pm Arvados Feature #11515 (New): [CWL] [Workbench] Support for copying/moving pipelines
- A common practice for writing a pipeline is to first test it in a private project, e.g. Home, because we don't want t...
- 01:43 am Arvados Bug #9588 (Resolved): [CWL] cwl-runner parses nested arrays repetively
- This is no longer an issue.
- 05:30 pm Arvados Feature #10123 (New): [Workbench] [UNC] Copying collections also copies metadata
- UNC organizes/queries data using tags. Right now copying a collection only copies data, not metadata. UNC thought it ...
- 05:06 pm Arvados Bug #9588: [CWL] cwl-runner parses nested arrays repetively
- Done. https://github.com/common-workflow-language/cwltool/issues/124
- 04:48 pm Arvados Bug #9588 (Resolved): [CWL] cwl-runner parses nested arrays repetively
- 02:47 pm Arvados Bug #9485 (Resolved): [bcbio] Changing truth vcf/bed prevents variant calling jobs being reused i...
- The cwl workflow generated by bcbio_vm.py has variant calling steps "batch_for_variantcall.cwl", "get_parallel_region...
- 03:06 pm Arvados Wiki edit: Curoverse_Lunch_Pizza_preferences (#13)
- 09:00 pm Arvados Bug #9401 (Closed): f48sn "cannot allocate memory" error when running cwl
- Running an exome pipeline bwa_gatk_hu34D5B9 on f48sn
Also available in: Atom