- Login: szaranek
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/11/2015
- Last connection: 09/27/2023
|Arvados Genomics Benchmark||Manager||12/10/2015|
|Arvados Workbench 2||Manager, Hacker, Reporter, Hacker+||09/20/2022|
- 06:52 PM Arvados Story #20287 (Duplicate): Cancel button on WB2 should be filled in
- 06:51 PM Arvados Story #20287: Cancel button on WB2 should be filled in
- Note - the filled in button was done in same branch as the reuse button so that is why that ticket is associated with...
- 06:29 PM Arvados Story #20287 (Duplicate): Cancel button on WB2 should be filled in
- Cancel button is not filled in (outline style). However this is not the base with any other button. This is only tr...
- 06:49 PM Arvados Story #20291 (Duplicate): Add a re-used label for processes that are reused in WB2
- 06:35 PM Arvados Story #20291 (Duplicate): Add a re-used label for processes that are reused in WB2
- Peter already has this in arvbox, but we should move it to wb2
- 06:37 PM Arvados Bug #20292 (New): Cluster labels when searching often duplicate colors in WB2 and don't match color scheme
- Labels seem to be (1) not assigned in a thoughtful way so that you can have 3 different clusters and 2 can have the s...
- 06:34 PM Arvados Story #20290 (New): Consider making all buttons blue in wb2
- Right now we have defined colors (red, green) to represent state of a process. We now are using them for the run and...
- 06:32 PM Arvados Story #20289 (New): Button in LHS panel (more info) are not consistent
- Button in LHS panel in WB2 (we get this when getting more info, etc) sometimes are left justified and sometimes are r...
- 06:30 PM Arvados Story #20288 (New): Need better icon for registered workflows in WB2
- Current we use < > which looks like code - but perhaps we should be using something that looks more like a template o...
- 06:27 PM Arvados Story #20286 (New): WB2 labels and buttons look too similar
- This is from a discussion when looking at register workflows. The cancel buttons looks like the status label. Howev...
Also available in: Atom