Lucas Di Pentima
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/08/2016
- Last connection: 02/22/2018
- Arvados (Manager, 06/08/2016)
- 04:18 PM Arvados Task #13084 (In Progress): Review 12707-storage-classes-columns
- 04:18 PM Arvados Story #12707: [API] Add columns for desired/actual storage classes for each collection
- Updates at commit:a9cc40fb09724af92bff78ef560011b480232b25
Test run: https://ci.curoverse.com/job/developer-run-test...
- 09:12 PM Arvados Feature #13109: Support collection versions
- * Collections could have a flag that activates a copy-on-write behavior, maybe with a configurable default value.
- 05:58 PM Arvados Feature #11645: [keepstore] Add "StorageClasses" field to volume config
Test run successful: https://ci.curoverse.com/job/developer-run-tests/602/
- 04:55 PM Arvados Bug #13106: [SDK] API errors in Python keepclient don't reset cache slot
Just one question: Do you think it would be convenient to add a comment on the test pointing to the bug so t...
- 04:34 PM Arvados Bug #13105 (New): Missing federation config makes the multi-site search's session manager fail to log in
- It seems that if API's @remote_hosts@ configuration is not declared on the config file, the discovery document doesn'...
- 04:37 PM Arvados Bug #13090: [CWL] Pass through --eval-timeout to runner container
- Test run successful https://ci.curoverse.com/job/developer-run-tests/591/
This LGTM, thanks.
- 06:06 PM Arvados Bug #13063: [keepstore] update azure-sdk-for-go library
- This lgtm, thanks.
Test run: https://ci.curoverse.com/job/developer-run-tests/590/
- 04:40 PM Arvados Story #12707 (In Progress): [API] Add columns for desired/actual storage classes for each collection
- 04:32 PM Arvados Story #11454: Support federated search across a set of Arvados clusters
- Test run successful: https://ci.curoverse.com/job/developer-run-tests/589/
Also available in: Atom