- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/05/2016
- Last connection: 01/29/2018
- Arvados (Manager, 07/05/2016)
- 07:29 PM Arvados Story #13112 (New): Provide a mechanism to store "secrets" securely
- There needs to be a way to store credentials and other secrets securely for use by crunch containers. See note-2 for...
- 06:49 PM Arvados Task #13111 (New): [WebDAV] Support browsing of project hierarchies
- Expose tree of project/collection names, e.g., keep-web-host/home/projectname/collectionname/foo.txt
- 06:47 PM Arvados Story #13110 (New): [WebDAV] Cleanup writable WebDAV loose ends
- From https://dev.arvados.org/issues/12483#note-38
* Expose tree of project/collection names, e.g., keep-web-host/h...
- 06:40 PM Arvados Feature #13109 (New): Support collection versions
- For some types of collections, particularly things like reference data, it is desirable to keep old versions around i...
- 09:07 PM Arvados Bug #13094 (New): Fix misleading crunch file upload messages
- These messages apparently mean "skipping upload", but it'd be better to say that explicitly rather than saying "uploa...
- 09:01 PM Arvados Task #13088 (New): Review
- 08:32 PM Arvados Story #8327 (Rejected): [Deployment] Update Rails package dependencies
- This is too old. If it comes up as a problem in the future, we'll address it then.
- 08:15 PM Arvados Story #13080 (New): Provider users the ability to do entire workflow building process through the web interface
- 10:05 PM Arvados Task #13051 (New): Spike - Investigate/prototype AWS spot instance support in libcloud
- Based on some cursory investigation we'd like to pursue integration of AWS spot instance support into Apache libcloud...
- 07:08 PM Arvados Story #7478: [Node Manager] Creates compute nodes using AWS spot instances
- Although there's not support in libcloud, it is available in boto, which might be another option: http://boto.cloudha...
Also available in: Atom