- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/08/2016
- Last connection: 04/04/2020
- Arvados (Manager, 08/08/2016)
- 12:00 PM Arvados Support #15982 (In Progress): New Arvados Playground
- 07:37 PM Arvados Task #16195 (Resolved): 10. Deploy RC packages to su92l
- Deployed 2.0.1 (72b2a27c@puppet).
- 04:42 PM Arvados Support #16094 (In Progress): Configuration management for arvados.org infrastructure (puppet or other)
- 04:42 PM Arvados Support #15982 (New): New Arvados Playground
- 06:37 PM Arvados Support #15982 (In Progress): New Arvados Playground
- 08:21 PM Arvados Story #16079: Set up discourse QA community site
- Applying for a "Free Hosted Forum in Discourse's site":https://blog.discourse.org/2018/11/free-hosting-for-open-sourc...
- 10:30 PM Arvados Task #15842 (In Progress): Review 15839-add-debian-buster-packages
- In **build/package-build-dockerfiles/debian10/Dockerfile** I see a duplicated-commented line at the begining of the f...
- 12:37 PM Arvados Bug #14326: Our custom-compiled `python-future` and `python3-future` packages can't be installed together and have precedence
- Updated this bug's priority as it's blocking our work automating Veritas' environment.
- 08:55 PM Arvados Bug #14326 (Resolved): Our custom-compiled `python-future` and `python3-future` packages can't be installed together and have precedence
- When installing @python3-certbot@ from @stretch-backports@, which depends in @python3-future@ along with @python-arva...
- 06:57 PM Arvados Bug #13371 (Closed): keep-web -dump-config fails if no /etc/arvados/keep-web/keep-web.yml exists
- @-dump-config@ parameter is meant to ease migration of command line parameters to YAML configuration files, but when ...
Also available in: Atom