- Registered on: 08/08/2016
- Last connection: 03/21/2017
- Arvados (Manager, 08/08/2016)
Reported issues: 44
- 08:03 pm Arvados Bug #11254 (Resolved): [Node manager] backtrace on node shutdown
- Fixed slurmd in the compute nodes and it is working ok now.
- 03:45 pm Arvados Bug #11254 (Resolved): [Node manager] backtrace on node shutdown
- After upgrading c97qk to Xenial, trying to run a test job https://workbench.c97qk.arvadosapi.com/pipeline_instances/c...
- 03:21 pm Arvados Task #11141 (Feedback): Review 6520-nodemanager-docs
- 03:10 pm Arvados Story #11123: Add node manager to install guide
- Yeap. My bad, probably run the wrong @git diff@ when checking which files needed to review.
Now, ignoring my last...
- 10:13 pm Arvados Bug #11237: python-arvados-python-client depends on old versions of packages
- When updating an Ubuntu 16.04 host, @python-arvados-python-client@ complains that the available versions are not suit...
- 10:08 pm Arvados Bug #11237 (New): python-arvados-python-client depends on old versions of packages
- 09:41 pm Arvados Bug #11236 (New): Dependencies in Ubuntu 16.04 (xenial) offer to REMOVE arvados-node-manager
- Performing a dist-upgrade on an Ubuntu 16.04 (xenial) host offers to **REMOVE** @arvados-node-manager@
* Sources l...
- 04:06 pm Arvados Story #11123: Add node manager to install guide
- Question, in *doc/install/install-keepstore.html.textile.liquid*: does it make sense to document the runit process, a...
- 07:58 pm Arvados Bug #11168: [API] Use JSON instead of YAML for serialized fields in database
- This sounds like a nice improvement. That PG page has some warnings to which we should need to probably pay careful a...
- 08:37 pm Arvados Task #11119 (Feedback): Review 7995-keep-balance-docs
Also available in: Atom