- Login: moritzgilsdorf
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/15/2016
- Last connection: 09/14/2023
|Arvados Workbench 2||Manager||05/23/2018|
- 07:07 AM Arvados Bug #19421: Restore "redirectTo" to avoid breaking existing URLs
- Testing 2.4.3. The Alias from ?redirectTo= to ?redirectToPreview= is working. However the WB2 is still issuing ?redir...
- 07:09 AM Arvados Task #18368: Notification banner
- Another use case similar to this would be to permanently display a disclaimer on specific environments. E.g. some use...
- 07:14 AM Arvados Feature #18203: Support setting multi properties at once
- This stackblitz does not seem to work anymore. But I could imagine that this component is exactly doing what user wou...
- 01:33 PM Arvados Workbench 2 Bug #16038 (New): Custom Enum Type in the workflow breaks the Workflow runner Wizard
- We have created a workflow based on this example: http://www.commonwl.org/user_guide/19-custom-types/
- 01:21 PM Arvados Workbench 2 Bug #16037 (Resolved): "Download selected" functionality messes up file names
- When downloading all files at once from a collection we noticed that content of the files wasn't what it was supposed...
- 08:26 AM Arvados Workbench 2 Feature #16005 (Resolved): Allow opening Projects and Collections in new Tab
- In the left tree view and in the project view, when right-clicking to get a context menu for a project or collection,...
- 02:42 PM Arvados Workbench 2 Bug #15728 (Resolved): Property Drop Down filtering is case sensitive
- Inside collection the properties can be set from predefined vocabularies that can be very long. Both for the key and ...
- 08:48 AM Arvados Workbench 2 Bug #15672: List of subprocesses limited in process view
- There seems to be a limit in how many sub-processes are listed in the process view. In the workflow run shown in the ...
- 08:43 AM Arvados Workbench 2 Bug #15672 (Resolved): List of subprocesses limited in process view
- In order to make large numbers of subprocesses readily available and easily navigable to users:
* Switch to using ...
- 09:25 AM Arvados Workbench 2 Feature #15669 (Resolved): [Advanced Search] Search parameters in URL
- Currently the Search executes without the search criteria encoded in the URL. This has the disadvantage that searches...
Also available in: Atom