- Login: fenoyc
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/01/2016
- Last connection: 11/27/2023
|Arvados Workbench 2||Reporter||10/23/2019|
- 02:48 PM Arvados Bug #19418: [dispatch-lsf] Use InstanceTypes config to cancel containers with unsatisfiable requirements, not LSF "reason" string
- The proposed solution seems sensible to me
- 03:39 PM Arvados Bug #18488: [controller] does not release pg_advisory_lock($1) when it fails to start
- You can see from the output of the following queries that the vacuum is blocked by oldest xmin: 129621260 which corre...
- 08:09 AM Arvados Bug #18488: [controller] does not release pg_advisory_lock($1) when it fails to start
- Can this be changed so that the TrashSweep only takes the lock before starting the sweep and frees it once finished?
- 07:29 AM Arvados Story #17857: Run WGS variant calling workflow on 9tee4 with LSF and Singularity enabled
- Tom Clegg wrote:
> The "-o" and "-e" flags _append_ output to those files in /tmp, so they will eventually fill up t...
- 02:25 PM Arvados Bug #17942: [arv-mount] requests manifest text multiple times when mounting collection
- When mounting a large collection (manifest over 100MB) we've observer that the arvados-mount client seems to be reque...
- 02:24 PM Arvados Bug #17941: [ws] memory management issues
- When running a large workflow (with many jobs >1000), and running at the same time some jobs on the cluster using arv...
- 02:23 PM Arvados Bug #17940: [controller] memory management issues
- When mounting a large collection (manifest >100MB), on multiple clients at the same time, arvados-controller increase...
Also available in: Atom