- 02:52 PM Arvados Revision 71e0f70a (arvados): Add timeout for the python api + A.C.R.
- Arvados-DCO-1.1-Signed-off-by: Thomas Hickman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 08:36 AM Arvados Bug #13542 (Resolved): No timeout is specified in A.C.R or as a default in the python sdk
- When constructing a new api object, if no http argument is passed into the api function no timeout is used (https://g...
- 03:50 PM Arvados Story #13501 (Resolved): [arvados-cwl-runner] [arv-keepdocker] Use subprocess32 instead of subprocess
- Google has created a backport of python3.3's subprocess module to python2, which includes includes "many important re...
- 05:06 PM Arvados Bug #13100: [crunch-run] Replace custom manifest-writing code with collectionFS
- The above report had ...
Also available in: Atom