- Registered on: 05/16/2018
- Last connection: 02/01/2021
- 03:38 PM Arvados Bug #17245: install/crunch2-slurm/install-slurm.html missing from ToC
- Peter Amstutz wrote:
> I actually think that was dropped on purpose because we didn't want to be in the business of ...
- 09:29 AM Arvados Bug #17245 (Resolved): install/crunch2-slurm/install-slurm.html missing from ToC
- This document seems important, but does not appear to be linked to from any other doc or the sidebar table of content...
- 10:42 AM Arvados Feature #17149 (New): Checkpoint / snapshot to support migrating tasks when more memory is needed
- Related to https://dev.arvados.org/issues/7568 (why was that closed?)
Could be hourly snapshots, or based upon a m...
- 03:17 PM Arvados Bug #17008: AttributeError: module 'httplib2' has no attribute 'SSLHandshakeError'
- Here's a potential fix https://github.com/arvados/arvados/pull/138
- 03:08 PM Arvados Bug #17008: AttributeError: module 'httplib2' has no attribute 'SSLHandshakeError'
- $ python2.7 -c 'import httplib2 ; print(httplib2.SSLHandshakeError)'
- 02:54 PM Arvados Bug #17008 (New): AttributeError: module 'httplib2' has no attribute 'SSLHandshakeError'
- From running CWL v1.0 conformance tests against https://workbench.covid19workflows-vu.surf-hosted.nl...
- 04:19 PM Arvados Bug #17005 (New): CWL v1.2 Conformance test 83 failed twice on the new Arvados Playground
- Test [83/337] wf_scatter_oneparam_valueFrom: Test valueFrom eval on scattered input parameter
Test 83 failed: /home/...
- 02:28 PM Arvados Bug #16883 (Resolved): mention Debian packages in installation instructions
- Example: https://doc.arvados.org/v2.0/install/crunch2-slurm/install-dispatch.html could be updated to mention the De...
- 06:22 AM Arvados Support #16673: Document using OpenID Connect support for AAI
- Peter, for testing with ELIXIR AAI, let's use the SURFsara Arvados cluster. I can also connect you all to the relevan...
- 10:53 AM Arvados Bug #16633 (New): "Arvados VM" is not defined in the docs
- How does that relate to https://doc.arvados.org/v2.0/install/install-shell-server.html ?
Also available in: Atom