- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/22/2014
- Last connection: 02/05/2018
- 08:06 PM Arvados Story #12308: [FUSE] Golang-based fuse driver
- Using the new arv mount functionality, I created a new keep mount via:...
- 05:46 PM Lightning Bug #12951 (New): FastJ aggregation into SGLF takes too much memory
- the "fastj2cgflib":https://github.com/curoverse/l7g/blob/master/tools/cglf-tools/fastj2cgflib.go converts FastJ to SG...
- 05:34 PM Lightning Bug #12947 (New): Intelligently merge SGLF files
- The "current SGLF merge tool":https://github.com/curoverse/l7g/blob/master/tools/tile-lib/merge-tilelib.go loads both...
- 10:03 PM Arvados Bug #12410 (New): Different help listing for 'arvados-cwl-runner'
- @arvados-cwl-runner@ has a different help listings depending on whether @arvados-cwl-runner@ or @arvados-cwl-runner -...
- 03:47 PM Lightning Bug #12319 (Closed): cgfv3 files have errors in last tile path (0x35e)
- We've decided to use the CWL as the 'ground truth'. This will recreate the SGLF and recreate the CGF. Conversion to...
- 08:48 AM Lightning Bug #12319: cgfv3 files have errors in last tile path (0x35e)
- For all but 20 of the 182, recalculating the bands with the "fjt":https://github.com/curoverse/l7g/tree/master/tools/...
- 04:34 PM Arvados Feature #12320 (New): Access Arvados projects under the "by_id" directory in keep mount
- One can access collections either by their portable data hash or UUID from the "by_id" directory in the keep mount. ...
- 04:25 PM Lightning Bug #12319 (In Progress): cgfv3 files have errors in last tile path (0x35e)
- There are 182 (out of the total 720) that have a corrupted last tile path (0x35e):...
- 04:02 PM Lightning Bug #12319 (Closed): cgfv3 files have errors in last tile path (0x35e)
- Some of the cgfv3 files located in "l7g Data":https://workbench.su92l.arvadosapi.com/collections/su92l-4zz18-6dkjzstl...
- 04:30 PM Lightning Bug #12245 (New): pasta rotini-fastj does not handle tagset without ending newline
- There is a bug in the pasta rotini-fastj conversion where if the tagset provided does not have a trailing newline, th...
Also available in: Atom