- Registered on: 05/04/2015
- Last connection: 11/14/2017
Reported issues: 711
- 05:45 pm Arvados Bug #12593: Unable to resolve localhost in GATK4 log4j setup
- I see that the current version of log4j does a try/catch on that particular line (look like android devices fail too)...
- 09:01 pm Arvados Bug #12510 (New): [API] Don't create an index if it exists already. Will break install if we manu...
- if the index is already there, we should have some logic to avoid the upgrade of the package to fail. also in postgre...
- 08:12 pm Arvados Bug #12199: Don't schedule jobs on nodes which are bigger than requested
- I think we need a configuration that matches arvados-node-manager available sizes. this should be a centralized confi...
- 09:35 pm Arvados Feature #10666: All Arvados components should report their version
is hard to tell from *the logs* if deploys are using the correct version
- 08:00 pm Arvados Bug #9279: [Ops] Create an "arvados" provider for terraform
- Switching to Arvados Project because there is no sensitive information and is a good thing to share
- 02:24 pm Arvados Revision 2838bf45 (arvados-dev): Merge branch '11878-separate-centos-repositories'
- refs #11878
Arvados-DCO-1.1-Signed-off-by: Nico Cesar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 07:21 pm Arvados Bug #12390 (New): [OPS][keepstore][puppet] migrate all keepstores configuration to systemd unit +...
- acceptance criteria
* create config file for keepstore (default location: /etc/arvados/keepstore/keepstore.yml mak...
- 05:42 pm Arvados Story #12383: [Nodemanager] Explicit node record states
- checkout commit:dc060ea2f05e3266562c449fff39b3e867041f84
we have .dot files to play with. I added some pngs attach...
- 05:40 pm Arvados Revision dc060ea2 (arvados): initial diagrams to discuss
- refs #12383
- 03:06 pm Arvados Feature #8333: [SDKs] `arv keep docker` supports `repo:tag` image name scheme
- Jeff Jasper from q^2 bumped into this problem. Can we fix this?
Also available in: Atom