- Registered on: 05/04/2015
- Last connection: 09/14/2017
Reported issues: 666
- 03:06 pm Arvados Feature #8333: [SDKs] `arv keep docker` supports `repo:tag` image name scheme
- Jeff Jasper from q^2 bumped into this problem. Can we fix this?
- 02:22 pm Arvados Task #12066 (Resolved): Review 12055-nodemanager-ec2-tags
- 04:13 pm Arvados Bug #9223 (In Progress): [Node manager] Uses huge amount of RAM on AWS
- resolved in #12163
- 04:10 pm Arvados Bug #12212 (Resolved): [arvados-node-manager] Instance-profile ARN request
- 03:22 pm Arvados Bug #12212 (Resolved): [arvados-node-manager] Instance-profile ARN request
- When creating a instance, is good to have the option of an instance-profile ARN so some policies con be applied ( for...
- 03:15 pm Arvados Bug #12055: [node manager] ec2 set tags on create
- review @ commit:b13876638cf57b400bd59513a0a1811b3d2993a1
we have to be able to package the libcloud and check ...
- 07:40 pm Arvados Story #4305: [Node Manager] Investigate and try to address RAM use
- see #12163
- 05:32 pm Arvados Feature #12167 (New): [SDKs] [API] [keepstore] [keepproxy] Facilitate request tracing for arv-put
- h2. Background
When an arv-put process is slow or broken, it is useful to grep logs for related server-side activi...
- 07:09 pm Arvados Bug #6651: "This website is under heavy load" error makes a parsing error
- this is a duplicate
- 09:53 pm Arvados Story #11167: [Workbench] Remove arv-get file download fallback
- "workbench should refuse start if keep-web is not configured" <- that's a bad idea. we have all sort of restarts and...
Also available in: Atom