Bug #4924: [SDKs] Improve arv edit error handling UX
[SDKs] "arv edit" should not fail just because some special attribute (which I didn't edit) is rejected by the "update" call.
Possible ways to improve:
- Do not include unchanged attributes in the "update" API call.
- This fixes the bug only in the cases where the user doesn't happen to edit any uneditable attributes.
- When the discovery document does provide information about which fields are permitted in an update, and the user changes stuff that isn't in the schema, volunteer to omit those changes from the update.
- Have the discovery document provide information about whether fields are editable or not. Do not present the non-editable fields for editing. See #3818
- It might be desirable to see those readonly attributes, though. Perhaps they could be shown in an ignored/comment block before or after the editable JSON, much like the instructions provided by "git commit"?